May 16, 2022
If you’re like others who have already discovered the health benefits of whole-body cryotherapy, or cold-therapy, you know how beneficial it can be with inflammation, headaches, muscle recovery, weight loss, and other areas of wellness. If you’re new to it, we strongly recommend visiting the cryotherapy page on our website to learn more about the ways in which it’s helping people live and feel better.
For those new to cryotherapy or thinking about scheduling their first session at driphouse®, we thought it would be helpful to go over some of the basics to help you prepare. It’s nothing too complicated, just a few things to help ensure that you get the most from your first session.
- Cryotherapy is COLD and clothing is required during all sessions
- Driphouse offers clothing to wear, or you can simply bring your own
- An effective cryotherapy sessions lasts approximately 2-3 minutes
- Shorts, leggings, t-shirts, bathing suits, and sports bras are acceptable
- Make sure that your clothing is 100% dry and free of all metals
- If you haven’t booked your appointment yet, ask about our 2-session discount
At driphouse® we use the most advanced whole-body cryotherapy technology, take the highest safety precautions, and currently offer sessions at our Pittsford, NY location, with service coming soon to our Canton, CT location. For more information on the benefits of cryotherapy, what to expect during your session, or to book an appointment, get in touch with driphouse today and we’ll be delighted to help!
driphouse® has 4 locations throughout Western NY and Canton, CT and can be reached during normal hours by vising our contact page.